Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Guest Post at Greener Trees

I've been taking part in a great book discussion group this summer. We're reading Jeffrey Overstreet's book, Through a Screen Darkly.

This week I wrote a guest post to host the conversation over at Greener Trees.

Here's a snippet:
There is power in great beauty. Beauty heals, it soothes, it allures, it inspires. And when we see it, in a film, in a book, in a moment, it can catch us by surprise and stay with us forever. We can lift it up from the depths of our memory again and again, and every time it draws us toward the Creator of beauty, the Beautiful One Himself.

Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. This is a place I hope to explore thoughts on life and the world. I hope you'll join me in doing so.